As this year comes to a close, we want to extend our heartfelt thanks to you for your interest and partnership in the work One Life is privileged to support in San Quintin. So much changed this year, except for the One we serve! God has been active beyond our understanding this year as we’ve continued to rely on him. Here are a few ways that One Life was able to support families, churches, and communities in 2020, because of God’s faithfulness and your generosity:
- 9 homes have been built this year. One by our only serving team, in March, and 8 by our team in Mexico which were made possible by donations from churches, teams, and individuals. Nine families’ lives have been significantly transformed!
- Over 4000 people were served a nutritious meal through 13 churches in 22 communities
- 90 families, single mothers, and seniors were supported with groceries
- 12 churches received second-hand pews donated from Canada
- Over two dozen individuals attended a one-day equipping conference for local church leaders
- 100 children received school supply backpacks to aid in their education
- Over 350 bibles distributed
These are the visible ways we’ve seen lives changed, but we know there are many ways God has been at work transforming hearts and renewing minds as these acts of service have been shared. Our 2019/2020 Ministry Report shares beautiful stories that demonstrate these things. This is our first publication of this kind and we hope you will be inspired and encouraged as you read it!
If you feel led to give to One Life as we near the end of 2020, we would be so grateful! The needs of San Quintin families are greater than ever as winter sets in and the Covid-19 pandemic continues to affect so much of everyday life. Help us to encourage pastors and bring hope to families as we look ahead to 2021. Consider giving today at www.onelifeonechance.ca/give
Or mail your gift to:
PO Box 2577
Chilliwack, BC V2R 1A8
We’re grateful for you and wish you a rich Christmas season as you celebrate Jesus’ birth!
Together for God’s glory,
The Board of Directors, and the Mexico and Canada Staff Teams